Steel Division II
Steel Division II is the latest game from Eugen Systems, building on the features of Normandy 44, while modernizing the game and adapting it to the brutal reality of the Eastern Front. The meat grinder awaits, товарищ!
Steam description[edit | edit source]
Steel Division 2 pushes the limits of the WW2 RTS experience. Set on the Eastern Front in 1944, this sequel of the critically acclaimed Real-Time Tactical game puts you in charge of your entire army during Operation Bagration, the Soviet offensive against Nazi armies in Bielorussia.
Play as a General in the 1:1-scale turn-based Dynamic Strategic Campaigns, as a Colonel in the epic Real-Time Tactical Battles, as an Weapon Expert in the brand-new Deck Building System.
With more than 600 units, 25 maps, and multiple game modes, Steel Division 2 lets you play as you want and offers hundreds of hours of gameplay in solo, multiplayer and coop.
Relive history in the huge single player Dynamic Strategic Campaigns: lead thousands of men on up-to 150x100 km maps, plan your battalion' movements, manage supply and execute your strategy in week-long campaigns in this historically accurate turn-based game mode. Every battalion is the same as it was during the Operation Bagration.
Pick your side and relive this massive offensive or rewrite the course of events. Decide which battalion will take part into battle, fight every one of them in real-time tactical combat, or use autoresolve for a pure Strategic experience.
More than just another game mode, the Dynamic Strategic Campaigns are an entire new game within the game.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Brand new turn-based Dynamic Strategic Campaigns
- New setting, the Eastern Front, with the mighty Red Army and Axis powers
- Over 600 historically accurate units across 18 new divisions
- Realistic battlefields spread across 25 different maps
- Substantial changes to the Deck building mechanics
- New, realistic art direction to deliver a more immersive visual style
- Revamped combat offering a more refined tactical experience
- Tons of game modes, offline and online, including co-op and massive 10v10 multiplayer battles
DLCs[edit | edit source]
- Death on the Vistula: 1 new Army General Campaign, 3 new historical scenarios, 4 new divisions.
- The Fate of Finland: 1 new Army General Campaign, 2 new historical scenarios, 6 new divisions.
- Tribute to D-Day: 6 divisions return from Normandy 44.
- Black Sunday: 2 new Army General campaigns, 6 new divisions.
- Nemesis divisions