We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: TBD -- Update: Fri 10/20 11pm UTC - We have encountered some unexpected issues. Our staff is working around the clock to complete this process as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.
Steel Division: Normandy 44
Steel Division: Normandy 44 is the latest game from Eugen Systems, combining the tactical combat of its modern era Wargame series with the brutal, low-tech combat of World War II.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Detailed, historically accurate portrayal of units from six different nations, including the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
- Single- and multiplayer modes, up to massive battles involving 20 players.
- Emphasis on actual, real-world tactics: Suppression, advancement, maneuver.
- Three distinct phases for each battle, from combat recon to direct combat engagements.
- Detailed battlefields, thanks to the latest version of the IRISZOOM engine, allowing for instant transition from birds-eye perspective down to a grunt's level point of view.
- Brutal combat: Reinforcements are never there where you need them and units lost cannot be returned to the fight. Out-think, outsmart, and outgun your foes.
Beta content[edit | edit source]
- The following beta content was found in the game's files